Does anyone know a Source for M44 Carbine?

TX Hunter

I have been looking around all over the Net, and have not found a current source for M-44 Carbines.
There are plenty of 91-30 Rifles.
Does anyone know who has them, where to buy one?

from what I have gathered from my own search, these are not in the pipeline right now... And it is unclear if they will be again.

Best bet to find one, probably your local gun show.

Gunbroker has quite a few M44s with various condition and prices. Stay away from Auctionarms (they are high cost and usually a badly graded gun). I just got through selling a M44 Scout, I have another one almost exactly like it I could post in the sale classifieds here if you are interested or send me your email and I can send you pictures and cost.

Very few at the wholesalers or guns shops now, some here and there at gun shows. Gander Mountain had a bunch of them as well as M39's but were very high priced.

benogil: Excellent idea.

The Ammo Depot has a better selection of classic military rifles than anywhere near Memphis.

My wife and I visited the store on a Sunday afternoon, last summer.
It was about 30 minutes northeast of Rockwall, on I-30.
They had a really nice MN 91/59, which is probably more accurate than many 44s, and the 91/59s (have no bayos) are much harder to find.

"the-armory.com" lists MN 44s now, and they seem to have had them for about two years.

Last edited:
Back