Does anybody know where I can get one of those High capacity assault coffee makers?

G50AE

I have been looking for one of those high capacity assault coffee makers. The kind where you can make lots of coffee before you have to reload, and have no legitimate sporting purpose according to Sara "De-caf" Brady. Where can I get one of those?

G50AE - You want a Bunn 'Pour-O-Matic'.

Brews coffee faster than a politician can lie. Available at Target and other fine retail outlets.

:)

Cliff

Lately I have been a high capacity coffee drinker . :)

------------------
“This is my rifle, there many like it but this one is mine …”

Yeah, I love good quality fresh brewed coffee. I also can't resist an oppertunity to make fun of Sara "de-caf" Brady. :D

I heard that the ATF will require all automatic drip coffee makers to be registered. The semi-automatic drip coffee makers are okay, but they can only be sold with a 10 cup capacity decanter. ;) :D

------------------
Guns cause crime like spoons cause Rosie O'Donnell to be fat!

I hunt, therefore I am.

I hope you have a class 3 coffee maker permit! And remember, if you keep more that 1000 beans on hand you need a permit for them also. If they haven’t been roasted you can probably get by with 5000 or so without the permit. :D And for God sakes put a brew lock on it. It's for the children! :(

------------------
Guns are not dangerous! People are! RKBA!

homes.acmecity.com/rosie/happy/307/

I am also looking for an assault coffee grinder so I can quickly load my arsenal of beans into my high capacity assault coffee maker.

Laugh, I recently had some regulators tell me I had to ditch the coffee maker at work since it was programmable. (fire hazard)
I guess I could fill it with some petro and program it to burn down the building (idea).

They never quit with the crap.

------------------
He who dares wins.
NRA Life Memeber

Back