Do You Share your Accessories?

Old Bill Dibble

I imagine if you are like me you own more than one gun, particularly more than one gun of the same type. At this point I have given up trying to dress every gun I own and instead swap around the accessories on the gun. Most everything is fair game.

Since at best I can really only use two guns at a time my most expensive extra add ons are limited. I have several nice weapon lights, a handful of nice scopes a few nice stocks etc. Most everything stays naked when not needed.

Two exceptions would be my .22s that are outfitted with cheap gear that when all thrown together would not equal a nice scope. The other exception being work guns that stay the way they are because I need them for work.

I am curious what others are doing.

Don't share the wife so therefore I do not share accessories. Tired of getting things back that are not in the same condition as when they left my possession.

I will swap out rifle slings now and then and some of my holsters get used for more than one gun. But scopes and such are part of my buying budget and stay put, unless it is not working or some reason.

Back