Dillon SL900

ArmySon

Staff Alumnus
I have a friend who is interested in purchasing one. He's an avid trap shooter. Those of you who have experience with the SL900, would you please state the negatives and positives? Is it worth the money?

Thank you!

I own a Mec9000h witch is the hydraulic version. all i have to do is push my foot pedal and i get one complete shell. this system only cost me about 650.00 new the dillion witch cost about 800+ seems to be a bit high in my book. Mecs customer service i would belive is about the same or even better that dillion. you still need to use both hands to place the wad and pull the lever. with my mec ionly have to place a shell and a wad and just press my pedal. i can get close to 500 rounds done in hour. check it out! as for the dillion kinda expencive.

Well gents, I hate rain on your parade. I have a measly old 600jr. and it works fine, I have a friend with the 9000h. He even agrees with me. You can have the top of the line MEC, but you still have a Pinto. He just bought a Spolar, and he says it's awesome. I like the Dillon, but have to use my crusty, dusty, old, tired 600jr., untill I can afford more. I have tried that Spolar, and it is too sweet. But for $1000.00 it had better be, BTW it relaods all 4 skeet gauges too.

Darknight

------------------
G21, the only one.
1911 A1 another one.
AR15 the long one.

We have one of the Dillions in our range for sale, still unused after over a year. It seems to be a real nice piece of equipment, but the price tag seems to scare a lot of people off.
Personally I think Dillion got into the game a little late on the shotgun loaders. But I think there are some people who will buy it just because it's a Dillion.

Gator

Back