Didn't really need another .44 revolver, so....

WalterGAII

I let my shooting buddy/neighbor in on the deal. Guy from whom I've gotten good deals before is in his usual $$$ crunch. Picked up a LNIB, stainless Anaconda for $300. No taxes, no paper, great action, great trigger. Pristine condition.

Last year, I got the same neighbor a deal on a Rem. VLS in .223 from the same guy. As a matter of fact, for the same price. ($300)

I missed the Glock 19 that the same guy sold for $250, with one hi-cap.

you a good guy walter.i traded my 8 inch anaconda to my good buddy for a bushmaster ar-15 .both guns were as new in the box.i paid 525 for that anaconda before the prices went crazy so i did well to get a 800 doller bushy.not to worry he has gotten the better of me before.

I need some new neighbors! My "neighbor" (2 or 3 miles away) collects Mercedes Benz's and is always trying some scheme to get me into one. Yup, Mercedes Benz's. Counted something like 32 or 33 of 'em last time I tallied 'em up. He's a bit of an eccentric.

Gah! $300!! That's 1/2 to 1/3 what they go for around here. You're a good friend, I would have snatched it up for that price.

Back