Did you?

• Thread starter Thread starter DC
  • Start date Start date
Yes Indeed... Ballots are almost next door to my work and I walked over. Place was almost empty. Only took 5 minutes to exercise my rights, and get back to work.

Yes sir, uhhh... maam. I voted before going in to work. Wore the cute little sticker all day too. The guys at work are pathetic. We **MAY** have had two or three others who bothered to vote. Of course, knowing them, that may have been a good thing.

Kelly

The people at my work make me sick...
Only one other guy did! And we were right by there! I did it in 5 minutes...
discusting.

I voted Libertarian every slot I could. Where there were only Republican and Democrat candidates, I voted Republican. Where there was only Republican...

I abstained.

100% of the people in my office voted...hehe. Have I mentioned how much I respect everyone in my office? Have I mentioned that I work alone in a home office?

Good news was that I bumped into 4 deputies and our warrants clerk at the voting booth who all came down before shift change.

I also know a few business owners who gave employess an extra hour at lunch today or allowed them to come in late/leave early to vote.

I did too.

The only one in the polling place when I arrived. I was outnumbered seven to one by the poll workers.

Just checked the results, Indiana has statewide races posted on a Secretary of State web site. Looks like most of the results go the way I preferred -- if there was a choice. But, its hard to find a good candidate when my vote choice is anti-authoritarian.

Jim in Indiana

I'm ignoring the Senate race since it was lost to that candidate from the start. Maybe next time.

Jim Still in Indiana

Yes, but lot of good it did us here in CA. G&(#$D(** newscasters predicting Democratic wins half day before the polls closed.

Makes one want to do something really anti-social to these people.

Back