Dickinson Arms tactical 12 gauge.

sksfan22

I tried searching here but came up with nothing,my nephew went to big 5 and found one of these and now he cant stop talking about it. Personally I've never herd of this brand,but he wants a simple tactical 12 gauge and before he spends three hundred bucks on one I thought I'd ask here first. Any people here have any experience with one? I only ask because my search turned up nothing it has me worried....

Don't know a thing about their repeaters, but they build some very nice SxSs and Cabelas sells them. The same outfit in Turkey that makes those is also building the new SKBs, and they did make the S&W Elites. Their guns come from Turkey, and the side by sides show that the Turks can build a good gun. But, they aren't $500 either.
https://www.dickinsonarms.com/
If he wants the ability to add things he may be out of luck.

There's always the risk of not being able to get parts and service for off brands.
After market support might be thin, too.
It might be worth checking first.

As mentioned, Dickinson is a brand Cabelas uses for the guns they import from Turkey. While the SxS guns are nice (I own a S&W) that was made by the AKUS firm, has anyone determined whether that firm is also making this one? There are other Turkish firms making pumps and semis whose reputations aren't quite as high as AKUS. The price point is in the range of a basic Mossberg/Remington; let's hope the quality is at least the same.

Thanks a ton guys! I told him I'd research the company a bit,thanks for the link,the site I came up with was totally different (crappy laptop with windows :mad: ). Thanks again :)

Back