Defend What's Yours

Paul Revere

I recently passed a Dreyfus Financial Center in a metro transporation building, and this print advertisement caught my eye. It was a huge black and white poster of two male lions overlooking their hunting grounds from a high advantage point. The caption read, "Defend What's Yours". You can get an idea of what it looks like by visiting http://www.dreyfus.bbiusa.com/campaign.html . Although I couldn't find the exact ad on the Dreyfus web page, you'll see that Dreyfus is using the lions in other similar print and television ads.

So what's the point in all of this? The point is, that I saw the caption so applicable to our RKBA cause, that I thought I'd share it with you. Apply that same advertisement..."Defend What's Yours" to any one of many freedom related topics, and you'll see how powerful this advertisement is. Imagine the exact same poster issued by the NRA, or The Second Amendment Foundation, or GOA, or any one of many hunter's, land rights, or constitutional organizations and you'll begin to see my point. Cut off the Dreyfus Financial information at the bottom of the poster and you'll have a great poster for your local gun store, rifle range, shooting club, etc.

RKBA...Defend What's Yours!

Back