• Anything ‘published’ on the web is viewed as intellectual property and, regardless of whether it displays a copyright symbol or not, is therefore copyrighted by the originator. The only exception to this is if there is a “free and unrestricted reuse” statement associated with the work.

In order to protect our members and TFL from possible litigation, all members must abide by the following new rules:

1. Copying and pasting entire articles from another site to TFL is strictly prohibited. The same applies to articles from print or other media, and to posting photographs taken of copyrighted pages or other media.

2. Copyright law provides for “fair use” of portions of a copyrighted work. You can copy no more than a SINGLE paragraph from the article to your post (3 or 4 sentences at most).

3. You must provide a link to the article along with the name of website. For example: ww.xxx.yyy/zzz (The Lower Thumbsuck Daily News).

4. You must provide, in your own words, a brief summary of the article AND your reasons for believing it will be of interest to TFL members. Failure to do so may result in the thread being closed or your post being deleted as a “cut and paste drive by.”

5. Photographs and other images are also copyrighted. "Hotlinking" of images (so that it appears in your message) from other sites is also prohibited unless you own rights to the image. If you wish to share an image, provide a clickable link to it.

Posts that do not follow these new guidelines will be altered or deleted by staff. Members who continue to violate this policy may lose their posting privileges at TFL.

Thank you for your cooperation and your participation in TFL, the leading online forum for firearms enthusiasts.

Defective Glock Thread Closures

Because one of the Handguns moderators is unemployed and bored and has a bunch of time on her hands to try and keep things organized right now, while much of the other all-volunteer staff members have, like, jobs and families and stuff... ;)

Conspiracy theory

Dang. And I was sure it had its roots in the membership of the Church of the Cult of Gaston. ;)

Ledbetter

1911 owner x 3

Conspiracy theory--positive proof

The thread titled "My Glock didn't blow up today"--still open.

I rest my case.

;)

Glock owner x -0-

Last edited:
Defective Glocks

One of my website regulars just asked me where all the threads on defective Glocks have gone -- he AND his wife have affected serial #s.

Whre DID they go, please?

Kim

Did you and your website regular actually look for the threads in the Semiauto forum here on TFL? The last time I looked they were still there. The locked ones are right where we left them - slowly sinking to the bottom, but still there and still accessible.

Back