Deer Hunter Needed - Expert & Experienced - Furlong, PA

boxjeff

I have use of hunting property crawling with deer...and I'm seeking to trade the right to hunt on the property (accompanied by me) if:

*** you need to have health insurance and are willing to sign a legal release of liability document!

I'm new to deer hunting and a new 12ga slug gun (I'm 46). I need an adult hunter with years of experience to assist me in setting up a scope at the Doyelstown-range, basic deer hunting instruction and gutting/cleaning instruction when we get a deer.

If you get the first deer you share-half the meat and I will give you half if I get one...after that the full-kill goes to the shooter. I have checked the zoning laws in my area and there are no shooting restrictions at all, other then the typical PA hunting laws.

Please provide some detailed information on yourself, your skills, your location and feel free to ask any question or provide a phone number and I will call.

I am not mocking you Jeff, but thought this was amusing. Good luck, if you were in my region Id take you up on that great offer.
6fd839dab3f30c8041b4437e50320917.jpg

I would take you up on that too.

There are videos on Youtube from qualified hunting shows that show how to gut a deer. It's not really that hard but depending on how a deer is shot or how long is waited to gut out a deer it could smell bad.

I'm sure someone somewhere will jump at the opportunity to help you but if not call the gun range and ask if there's someone there that can help you set up a scope. It isn't that hard either.

Do you have a decent local gun club? If so, that is an excellent place to meet mentors - for both shooting and hunting.

Back