DC, just noticed your website

Futo Inu

It's great! Thanks. I've been wanting that list of anti-gun groups. I'm glad I saw GEICO Indemnity Co. on there - I had considered buying insurance from them.

I wonder if there wouldn't be a way to make these lists more "reader-friendly" without adding to the cost of your site (bigger print; one line per entity, etc.). Thanks again for all the info.

Thanks.

I could put them on a separate page (bigger), but it would take quite awhile to edit to make them one line entries....I'm behind updating and I'd rather use the time putting up more links and info ;)

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes" RKBA!

DC, Thanks for the list. Check your email ... I've done the major portion of formatting for you :)

Thank you kindly TR :)

Its done.....you'll see how to get it

------------------

works now....I forgot a colon

------------------

I just read the list of corporate entities who have donated to anti-gun causes. Damn! I'm gonna miss that cheesecake! And, living in the area, I already knew what propaganda rags the Detroit News/Free Press were. Interesting to note though, that the on-line forums for the Free Press have several very ardent pro-gun people posting in the political forums. BTW, if they're so liberal minded and give to the touchy-feely anti-gun caused and consistently editorialize THEIR point of view, why are they called the Free Press? Isn't that an oxymoron?

------------------
Ron

Detroit Area Chapter
Terra-Haute Torque & Recoil Scoiety

Back