DC, how 'bout a sit rep

I'm back....

Sort report:had a fun week with my college/grad school roomie, her 2 girls and my lil one. Glad she brought the girls as they make great baby sitters and they don't think guns are evil now :).

Used my place as a base camp and went out for 1-3 day jaunts: camping, fishing, hiking...NO TV, radio or newspapers!! I was surprised JFK jr is still news.

Had a run in with a couple loutish and drunk meat fishermen and they learned the error of their ways :)

Now I have to play catch up LOL

Forgot to add....eating in little dive authenic Mexican cantinas, one of my favorite road trip activities...chorizo and eggs, huevos rancheros and ice cold Tecate breakfasts!!
------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

[This message has been edited by DC (edited July 27, 1999).]

DC I'm assuming you properly disposed of the bodies of the two fishermen?

Glad you're back,

------------------
Gunslinger

We live in a time in which attitudes and deeds once respected as courageous and honorable are now scorned as being antiquated and subversive.

DC, the suspense is killing me. Are your fish well fed?

------------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

Nah, I didn't hurt them...but did scare the bejeezus out of them, took their fishing licenses and then reported them to the Park authorities for being drunk and offensive.

Long story but in a nutshell they were loud, offensive and became abusive...they scared the kids and my friend, and pissed me off. Plus, they had crappy gear and absolutely no knowledge of fishing terrain. Originally there were 3 of them, and the third had left to get more beer...judging by the way he drove, I'd be surprised if he made it to the store :)

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

Back