Darn it!!! Scored another this week (pic)

BoogieMan

Tuesday I bought a '42 Colt M1911A1. Today another LGS had a 1903 Colt on its page. So, its mine now. 1920- 1903 Pocket Hammerless with 3-mags. Grips are perfect, finish is good with a few light scratches and the blueing is light on the edges. This has likely been in someones sock drawer for a long time.
20150501_134916_zps6z5a6wxz.jpg

20150501_134930_zpsleutejfi.jpg

Guy in the shop was buying the latest SIG/Glock/S&W candy machine gun. Cant believe anyone would pass this beauty by to spend $2-300 more on a piece of plastic. But, I guess they can attach a flashlight to the rail on them. :D

I dont want to gloat. But......, I cant help it. I gave $500 even for this gem. I have seen the mags alone go as high as $175ea.

You have to be kidding me. Beautiful gun and mags. Do they sell new Glocks for $200 as well?
No one in my area wants old guns. The number of guys that would pass this thing by for a new plastic compact pistol is astounding. That may be a good choice if you had plans on CC. In NJ no one except LEO has a CC. This same shop blew out a 42 Luger for $1000, I looked at it when they were asking $3800 and I didnt think it was overpriced.

Back