Dang, I've been a member for over a decade now.

aarondhgraham

I just looked and on December 9th of 2019 I hit the ten year membership milestone.

Out of curiosity I went back and scanned through the first 100 or so threads I posted,,,
Man what a difference in knowledge and attitude I saw.

Nothing earth shattering in my perusal of past posts,,,
It was just an interesting excursion into the past.

Here's hoping for another ten years.

Aarond

Congrats man. Not sure how many I'm at TBH either but it's getting up there. I just don't post that often.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I looked at my profile and in April it'll be 10 for me as well. I apparently joined when I was 20.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I just looked and on December 9th of 2019 I hit the ten year membership milestone.

Out of curiosity I went back and scanned through the first 100 or so threads I posted,,,
Man what a difference in knowledge and attitude I saw.

Nothing earth shattering in my perusal of past posts,,,
It was just an interesting excursion into the past.

Here's hoping for another ten years.

Aarond

I've seen you post for years and one thing that has impressed me about you is your dedication to introducing new people to the shooting sports. You are a good one.

I lurked here for years and years before joining. As my ten years approaches, I’ve returned to my beginnings on this site, using it as a learning tool. I’ve had bouts of behaving troll’ishly and have committed acts of trollery in the past. I’ve stepped into arguments in which I shouldn’t have. I’m really going to limit the political stuff.

The best thing on TFL, is when I’m proven wrong on something I thought to be fact.
Great 2020 everyone!

PS: no one here will ever make me dislike my Mini14

It's the one thing I can still do for the Pro-2A movement,,,

I've seen you post for years and one thing that has impressed me about you is your dedication to introducing new people to the shooting sports.

It's the one thing I can still do well for the Pro-2A movement,,,
I'll continue to take young people out to the range,,,
And get them started for as long as I am able.

Aarond

You caused me to check, and I joined in May of the same year. Learned a lot here.

And I'll add my applause to Aarond for his efforts at bringing new folks into shooting. That is vitally important. I have done a little, but no where near as much as Aarond. You, Mr. Graham, are a fine ambassador for the shooting sports.

Back