Damn Gore & Durbin

AR BLACK

My wife is gonna get mad at me again...

Everytime these goons saysomething about restricting my rights, I've just gotta buy another gun. PLEASE STOP, you are ruining my marrage.... don't tell my wife :) ..... ordering something this week.

------------------
Blackie
NRA, GOA, ISRA

Funny, it has teh same effect on me - must be catching. Every time I hear that bozo yammering I order more ammo or buy another gun. Since I'm in VA, I can only do one handgun/month, but I've now got more guns than hands (not that there's anything wrong with that!) and a closet full of ammo (not that there's anything wrong with that, either!), but it is pushing my wife's sense of humor.

His latest babble about how families have to draw their draps at midday to keep their kids from being shot is just the crassest, cheapest, crude 'save the kids' namby-pamby-wishy-washy-spineless-gutless-wimpy BS rhetoric. The only thing stupider than him are the sheeple who fall for it, and it is galling that there are so many -M2

Hi Blackie,

Count me in. I just put a beautiful Smith & Wesson Model 57 (1970 vintage) on layaway to log my protest.

Don't worry about me...I won't tell your wife nuthin... :)

- Anthony

Hey ARBLACK, I like the way you think. I'm looking right now for another pre-ban Colt AR! All because of the liberals, of course...

FYI, AR15.com is running smooth now.

CMOS

Did you hear his (Gore's) latest about gun licensing? He adressed a gathering of police politicians and said (I am paraphrasing)
"We issue licenses to drive cars. We need to have licences for guns to make sure that only those qualified to own them are getting them. It's time."
It was a quick newsblurb on the radio late last night. Anyone else hear it?

Back