CZ97B in 10MM?

CZ75ID

Dear Peter and others who think that CZ could do some justice to the 10mm cartridge. By making a CZ97B in 10mm.

That they would consider such shows that CZ is indeed, a very progressive gun company that listens to it's patrons.

Sounds like a nice topic for my forum. Please come over
and explain more.

I think that if any non-polymer framed gun can handle the
10mm.it would be the beefy 97B.I love my Czs, but the .44
magnum is what i carry outdoors..a CZ in 10mm would really
fit the bill.
28328141.jpg

Hope to see you CZ fans and owners at CZF!!

While it would be neat, I dont see the point without full-capacity mags being availible. IMO the big plus for 10mm is the mag capacity. Since we're restrcted to 10 rounds, might as well shoot 45ACP +P, 45 Super, 400Corbon or 40 Super.

Wouldn't it be higher in a 40 caliber round?

like 11 or 12 rounds..anyway..10mm is still more common than
.40 super.

Eww an even hotter .40//is it stronger brass than the .40
SW?

It's illegal to make a magazine with a capacity over 10 rounds. A gun of the CZ97s stature would be capable of 15 round magazines (like the Bren X).

The necked-down 45ACP cartridges (40Super/400Corbon) are easily as hot/hotter than the 10mm. A 200grn 40 Super goes 1300FPS.

The 450 SMC (Short Magnum Cartridge) sends 165 grain JHP @ 1450 fps/770 ft/lbs. And all that you need is a heavier recoil spring for your CZ97B.

CZ75ID Hey!

Hey mister moderator, didnt know you where here as well? Keep doing an excellent job of promoting our beloved CZ's. See ya on the forum.

jason

Hey Jason! ..most of the CZF guys are from TFL..guess they
need a specific place to discuss their beloved CZs.

let me know about that Compact with Silencer. Try Bar-STo
he tells me that a custom CZ barrel in .357 SIG is no problem.. so a longer one for the Compact should be ok.

That SMC sounds way cool.how is is different from the .45
Super?

Back