CZ75SA

Joe D

Has anyone fired one of these? What is the trigger pull like? I sometimes shoot a Browning HP in IDPA ESP,but don't really like the long trigger travel.

Joe,

I haven't fired one but I saw my fist one today at a gun show near Atlanta. Trigger pull wasn't bad but not all that much better (if any) than a standard CZ-75B. I definitely do not like the way the trigger feels on my finger on the SA. It is more like a straight lever instead of a curved trigger on the standard CZ. Oh well, I guess it's all down to personal preference. Personally, I don't think it's worth the extra $60 over the standard CZ-75B.

Joe/Ga

I looked at one at a gun store about a week ago. The travel on it was just as long as on the DA/SA model CZ.The trigger was actually smoother on the DA/SA version than the SA model. It might have just been that pistol. I have an Arcus and a FM hi-power that I stoned the hammer and the sear. Both of these pistols have much better triggers than that particular CZ75SA. Also it looks like it has the trigger and ambi safeties off the IPSC model.

Back