CZ75 Holster help needed.

Jo6pak

For years, my woods carry gun has been my Ruger KGP100 .357 with 6" bbl. carried in a old nylon holster. But, often the GP is a bit cumbersome to carry while doing some tasks (ie. cutting/hauling wood, fixing fence, etc.)

I have, on occasion, carried my .40cal. CZ75 in a Bianchi M-12 holster. I like the fact that the M12 protects the pistol very well; but on the hip, this method can also get in the way. Carrying at the kidney helps, but the holster sits fairly low and can be a bit clunky.

What I am looking for is a holster that I can carry, preferably at the right kidney and high and tight to the body so I can move freely while working without constantly bumping on things.
Finding CZ75 holsters in stores can be a bit challenging, and catalogs don't really give a good "feel" for the product.
I am asking for suggestions that meet my criteria...

1. Kydex or quality nylon would be OK, but a nice leather holster would be preferred.
2. Capable of kidney or hip carry. Preferred right kidney placement.
3. Suitable mainly for open woods carry. Possibly CCW with a jacket, but not really needed.
4. Good value. I'm willing to pay for quality, but don't want to spend a mint; it is a "working" holster after all.
5. Good protection of the pistol is also needed. Closed bottom, trigger coverage, etc.

I've seen them out there. I'm just looking for suggestions to avoid the "holster roulette" of ordering and returning just to check out the options.

Thanks in advance

As a fellow CZ owner I know exactly what you're talking about. For years I dealt with the same thing trying to find holsters for my Hi-Power's. Now there's plenty of custom leather available but the prices can take your breath away.
If you were looking for custom I'd suggest Privateer Leather. Wes made me a gorgeous holster for a HP. Really good prices and fast delivery too.
http://www.privateerleather.com/
For a 'working' holster, I might have what you're looking for. Sent you a PM.
Fiream

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

High noon does make some nice holsters, but most are listed as "open muzzle designs". I would prefer to have a closed bottom on the holster.

@fiream29= PM sent

Back