CZ75 compact in SA

ak9

Does anyone know if the compact model is offered in anything other then the decocker version? I keep hear conflicting things. Went to the website and could find no definitive answer to this question. They offer one called a semi-compact with a full size grip and shortened slide that seems to allow for SA carry, but nothing strictly in the compact line or am I misreading this? I hope I do not have to clone two pistols to get the one that I want. I have heard so many good things about the CZ's that I think I would like to own one, but have trouble with the trigger pull of the double action only.

Yes it is. The decocker one comes only in poly finish. The others come in any of the normal finish choices. J&G sales has them shown on thier website. I don't have the address but you can do a search and find it.

shiro

The first pistol of the Compact series was actually with manual safety. As far as I know it is still manufactured.
At least here in Bulgaria you can find it with no problem. But I don't know how is the situation in the US.

I recommend you and all other people as well to look at the European CZ site.

Specifically look at the CZ 75 Pistols.

Hope that helps.

Bilbo

Back