CZ26 Project questions / help

pwelsh4hd

I bought a CZ/SA26 complete parts kit (cut receiver tube), and want to legally convert it to semi-auto operation, then get it registered SBR. You folks know of a good reputable "smithy" I can turn to for assistance on this? West of the Mississippi would be great (Northwest even better), but not critical on the gunsmith location. Any help you can offer is highly appreciated.
:)

So are you saying what I wanted to do is an impossibility?......or is there another step I need to complete first? Anyone have any advice on a knowledgable "smithy" I can start this with?

no...but you have to tell "them" you are going to make it before you make it

Though in many circumstances, it is better to ask forgiveness rather than permission, this isn't one of them.

.......so anybody got any good leads on whom I can contact to get this underway, lead me in the right direction, and start building this for me?

Check out the site below. There are a lot of talented people here that build kits into legal semi-autos and dummy guns. Very interesting forum. I believe the site use to be run by a manufacturer of 80% receivers for various mg kits.

www.weaponeer.com

Hope this helps!

Mark

Back