Cz shadow 2 sa, price drop

I own a CZ Shadow 2 -- the finest, best shooting, handgun i own. I see online CZ pistol pricing everywhere at rock bottom prices -- Any insight into why?

I have a theory, but some won't like it.

It's not Shadow specific. Before the P-01 Omega was discontinued, it too was dropped huge...but so is the P10 right now at $300 bucks. P-07 was $385 for weeks there and the P-09 is still low.

I bet CZ is having a cash problem.

I have a theory, but some won't like it.

It's not Shadow specific. Before the P-01 Omega was discontinued, it too was dropped huge...but so is the P10 right now at $300 bucks. P-07 was $385 for weeks there and the P-09 is still low.

I bet CZ is having a cash problem.
Isn’t everybody pretty much having cash problems these days?

hehe, not everyone just bought Colt and just had the most successful gun flop in history (P-10 M)

It's an idea. I think it's pretty supported given the across board price drop in the last year.

My Shadow 2 arrives tomorrow!

Maybe. We’re also seeing some companies drop prices due to the economies in their home countries (look at the MKE imports, which were already priced quite low even before the brace ban). I admittedly don’t know how the Czech Republic is doing. CZ has always had a strong, but notably smaller fanbase.

Who knows. It's an odd drop though.

The Shadow 2 DA/SA dropped to 900 for week. I thought on it, decided to get another. I went to buy and it was above the Shadow 2 DA/SA OR version which has never happened. Only noticed the SA version on accident.

Picking up the Shadow 2 SA and a new HK P2000 V3 today. So many questions from me coming soon. :)

Looking again, the Urban Shadow 2 is the lowest it's ever been right this second on gun.deals. $899.

However, the color is black under the grey that does wear. So I wouldn't recommend, though I've been tempted to make on of those look like the original Tactical Sport that was just good looking with wood grips.

The OR Shadow 2 is lowest ever too.

Agreed on it being odd. Right now the optics ready P10C can be found for less than $360. That’s pretty nuts. Good for consumers I suppose.

Right. The subcompact P10 is also crazy priced too.

Was P10 curious before, but funny how the super low price only made me less sure about getting one. Nothing terribly special in the end, so going to pass I think.

I already own a P10 S - sold my Glock 26 because the P10 S is better. I’m on the fence on getting 2 of the same gun because I like the P10 S that much. I’ve never owned two of the same. I heard that the Czech Republic over manufactured during Covid and CZ cut prices to clear inventory. This was after selling to gun stores at normal prices (the gun stores aren’t selling at a loss) so your local brick and mortar gun store has normal CZ pricing and the online retailers can sell at the lower prices.

Not sure how this would relate to a Shadow SA, but my favorite pistol is my ‘75B SA. It’s by far the best shooter I’ve ever had and it’s mostly bone stock except for some springs.

Does your gun have hammer cam?
Nope, the trigger is smooth as silk. While not exactly 1911’ish it’s close. I think a major factor is the flat face trigger and relatively small amount of creep.
Oops, I need to amend this statement, it does have a very small amount of hammer cam. But it’s not noticeable to me on the trigger pull.

Back