CZ Ringneck?

CockNBama

Searched the forum without much specific feedback, so let me ask about the CZ Ringneck. There's one in Florence, and I think I want to go get it, even though it isn't cheap. The only CZ's I've seen are O/U, and they look good. They also cost less than the SxS. Why is that? Anyone have the Ringneck, and like it?

TNX

I can't comment on the CZ Ringneck, but it helps to know what you will use it for. What kind of sporting clays or hunting and how often. Mu understanding is the reason a SxS is more expensive than an 0/U of equal quality is it costs more to build regulate the barrels of the sxs to gain the same accuracy.

A friend of mine has one in .410. He has let me shoot a station or two at skeet with it. It hasn't missed yet. I want one!
It seems like a well made gun to me, absolutely not a piece of junk.

I have the O/U version, called the Woodcock Deluxe. CZ makes a very nice shotgun. CZ uses Dehaan receivers, and their wood to metal fit is outstanding. I put them on the same plain as Beretta but I'm sure others would gasp at that haha. Mine is quite accurate too, fits me like a glove and patterned true right out of the box. It's a sweet gun built on a true 20g scale.

I certainly believe that. I've looked carefully at a Redhead O/U, and I hope that my yet unseen Ringneck will be as nice as that one.

The Redhead had noticeable cast off. Is your Woodcock cast off?

Back