CZ O/U Shotgun Questions

Dead-Nuts-Zero

Anyone know who makes O/U shotguns for CZ or do they make their own?

Looking for a CZ 20 ga. primarily for skeet with an occasional round of sporting clays, would like to hear from anyone who has a current production CZ O/U and their likes & dislikes etc.

The CZ Premiere seems to be the top of line in CZ 20 ga. Anyone have comments on premiere?

I think they're made in Turkey. When it comes to double barrel shotguns, whether the barrels are stacked or side-by-side, you pretty much get what you pay for. Imo, if buying new, a quality double barrel shotgun (sxs or o/u) will set you back at least $1,500.00-and likely more.

CZ shotguns are made by Huglu in Turkey; always have been. The Dickinsons from Cabelas are made by AKUS in Turkey and are generally considered to be better made. The S&W Elite Gold and the Kimber Valier were made by AKUS. My S&W is my favorite bird gun.

I think they're made in Turkey. When it comes to double barrel shotguns, whether the barrels are stacked or side-by-side, you pretty much get what you pay for. Imo, if buying new, a quality double barrel shotgun (sxs or o/u) will set you back at least $1,500.00-and likely more.

Quality as in serious quality SxS guns tend to start closer to $sK and go up from there. That will get you into a good Spanish double or basic Beretta. English guns are serious money for new.

CZ Supreme Field 20 Gauge

Correction - I mentioned the wrong gun, it's the CZ Supreme Field 20 Ga. that appears to be the top CZ 20 ga. O/U that i'm interested in.

CZ MSRP is $1,784.00

Anyone have the CZ Supreme Field in 20 Gauge?

Back