Cz O/U Owners

Blindstitch

Does anyone here own a Cz O/U? I was reading a thread on another forum and there's a guy there who has a CZ Canvasback 12 gauge and in the last 7 years ran 36,000 problem free rounds through it.

Sounds pretty good for a $900 O/U. If it's a decent Turkish gun it might be worth it.

Just like in Italy, Germany, England, and the US, the are gunmakers who have varying degrees of quality and expertise with some makers being ill-thought of, some being judged as "OK", and others held in high regard.

Here is Huglu's site:
http://www.huglu.com.tr/about-us

One advantage of CZ selling them, is (my understanding at least) that CZ will do the repair work at their facility here in the US.

I recently bought a CR Redhead Premier Target 12 ga. gun. I like it a lot. I only have maybe 10 boxes of shells through it so far, but no problems to this point. I did put a slip-on recoil pad on it, since the stock pad is pretty thin and hard. It shoots very well and looks great too. Time will tell how it holds up mechanically, but I'm happy with the purchase.

If you need that pad thickness for a better fit, you'd be better off get a permanent pad installed. That way, it won't slide around on you as you shoot.

Back