CZ G2000?

azar

Inactive
I would like to have a profile of the CZ G2000, polimer semiauto of Cz in 9 mm, experiences, accuracy, reliability, etc?

Never heard of a CZ G2000, but the description sounds remarkably like the CZ-100 and the CZ-110. Here's a link to the Czech CZ page:

http://www.czub.cz/PISTOLA.HTM

The trigger on the CZ-100 is a long DAO, and I hate it. Otherwise, it feels good and shoots well. The CZ-110 is supposed to be identical to the -100, but with a DA/SA trigger, which I can't wait to try.

NO, It´s supossed to be a diferent weapon, I saw it today in a store, look at http://www.acadetiro.com/. Also when I searched it in Yahoo I found many Stores that have it. This is very strange because It doesn´t appear in Cz web page

pistola_gzc.gif

new one by me

Appears to be more than a restyled CZ 110. Might be a new gun or might be an stylized drawing rather than a real gun. With all of the gun fantasy games out there, who knows. I haven't seen it or held it, so I'll withold further comment.

Says it's got a decocker, but no mention of a safety... is this like the other CZs? 15 round mags... must be nice.

CZ G-2000

This little pistol has caused quite a stir on the czech
firearms board. CZF and the Czech Pistol club.

Let me state: The CZ G-2000 is NOT a CZUB/BRNO/CZ-USA made
gun or imported product.. It is manufactured by Arms Moravia
also a Czech Gunmaker.

People have been asking me about this neat little 9mm for
weeks now. I first came across it in a CZ police article
depicting the issued service weapons for the Czech National
police.: CZ75BD Compact PCR, CZ-100 and the CZ G-2000.

SO, you are very correct. It is Not is the CZ-USA catalog,
nor is the ill-fated CZ-110..

Which is quite a shame, as Beretta has a small polymer DA gun in both 9mm and .40, so does Taurus and others. if you
want a Polymer CZ, it has to be a CZ-100 for now. About
$325.00, reliable and combat accurate. Also backed by the best customer service in the industry:)

Some guys already want to import the G-2000,

http://www.unitedforums.com/forums/gunforums/czf/Forum6/HTML/000384.html

I wish them luck.looks a compact sweetheart. There are some
new pics at Yahoo's Only CZ Club.

Use the Jump Zone to get there.

To not bring the CZ-110 to the US market is sheer stupidity. After handling/shooting my friend's CZ-100 and hearing of the -110's DA/SA trigger, I've been foaming at the mouth for one in .40 or .357SIG.

Perhaps if we bombard CZ-USA with inquiries they'll do it.

The CZ-110 Project was terminated. This comes from our
friend in Prague at the CZ factory outlet..and also
direct from CZ-USA.

Staed problems with the safety..and then they went onto
more pressing maters. like the Improved PCR for the Czech
Police trials.

Like most, i had high hopes for a selective action Polymer
CZ:(

Maybe next year. The should just make a Polymer framed
CZ MELT..in .357 SIG..and i'd be quite happy.

Hey CZ75ID!!! What information do you have of the cz g2000? I would like to know how good this gun is, because somebody in a store is selling me one in 9 mm, 15 round,w/ decocker. Is Arms Moravia a Well Known (prestigious) gun maker (like CZ line manufacturer)?

you should really join the Czech Pistol Club. they have runing discussions on this gun.Are they actualy for sale
here? the Venzuala website was real neat.

czech pistol club.

see their link on my new pages,
http://come.to/cz75.

Untested brands

Azar,

Are you in Caracas? Awesome city. How are things now with Mr Chavez in power?

One thing I've learned is that if your life depends on it avoid untested brands. Arms Moravia may be great, but it's untested. What attracts you to this brand? The looks or the price? If you're looking for an affordable, reliable, tested design, look into a CZ75. If you want something lighter consider a CZ75 PCR. If you want polymer look into a Glock 17 or 19. If you don't like Glocks and can afford them, there are the SIG Pros and HK USPs. If you don't want polymer than there's the SIG Sauer P228, P226, and the the Beretta 92FS. Bottom line is that all those other companies and their designs have been tested again and again by different military and police agencies and they've passed. Let other people experiement, stick to what's combat proven.

For that matter ..a $250..00 HS2000 would suffice. Like
the CZ G-200, it is a standard issue weapon to a police
force. so probably more reliable than what westerners
would think.

I see youmention a 15 round magazine..oh i remember those
days. Thats the nice thing about a CZ75B MIL..that hi-cap.

Good luck.

Like I said, a tested design

I'm not going to get into a what's better, Ford or Chevy argument, but the fact is that this G2000 is an untested design. How many agencies outside of the Czech Republic have tested it and approved it for carry? How many military forces outside of the Czech Republic have tested it and approved it? Companies like CZ, Beretta, Glock, HK, and SIG Sauer have had their products tested again and again by different agencies and military forces the world over. You can find their products in service all over the world. I prefer to stake my life on a proven design from a reputable company that I've personally tested for reliability with at least 500 rounds of primary ammo. If someone wants to be a pioneer that's great. More power to them. I'll leave the task of proving designs to others.

Thank all you guys for your answers. The price of the cz-G2000 is much lower than a taurus´, but this guys are cheating us telling that this gun is a real CZ. I hope somebody in this forum has tested one, although I think it´s something difficult because it looks like this gun hasn´t been imported in USA. I´ve been thinking a lot in buying this gun, It´s almost 35-40% cheaper than a glock. Here in Venezuela everything is OK. Don´t take care of the deceptives news.

Back