CZ 9mm suppressor host need the experts feedback

Road_Clam

Hey guys,
I'm interested in purchasing a 9mm supressor host and the CZ's seem to be of excellent choice. I have zero CZ experience and seems their are a few platforms to choose from. My intent is target/gongs out to 50 yds and would like to experiment with 9mm subsonic handloads if the gun can handle it. Would like some overall feedback on the CZ's to help me make a decision. Thanks !

I had a CZ P10C that I picked up used, but it was basically NIB when I got it. It came with a factory threaded barrel and suppressor sights.

The gun ran fine without my suppressor mounted. As soon as I put it on, it became a single shot. I kind of knew about that going in, as Id seen some complaints on the web while researching it. YouTube has a couple of videos that show/explain things exactly.

Expect to have issues with the suppressor mounted for at least the first 200 rounds or so. Mine had over that, and while it got a lot better the more I shot it, it was still having the issue when I got rid of it. That was last year, so I dont know if they have things straightened out now or not.

My only other complaint about the gun was its trigger. Its kind of mushy and always kind of felt like it wasnt right. I was really expecting light strikes with it, the way it let off, though I never had any. As much as these guns are basically a Glock copy of sorts, the trigger didnt translate.

bcbf27b0b669e6576c0643e8e0994cdc.jpg

CZ 75 Tactical
I have used 147 gr or 158 gr 9 mm with no issues.

I have shot my various pistols with suppressors, and depending upon the gun, I have changed recoil springs to lighter versions. I believe, I used 2 lb lighter recoil spring from the factory. I am using a SS guide rod and the three spring kit from Cajun Gunworks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I'm really happy with my Suppressor Ready CZ P10C. So far I've only fired it suppressed and has been great. I'm using a CGS Kraken with Speer Lawman and CCI Blazer 147gr. I sent the slide out to Primary Machine to have them mill an RMR slide cut and I mounted a Holosun 507C.

The P10C impressed me so much, I also bought a suppressor Ready P07 and mounted an MRDS on it as well.

a4MG5Pp.jpg

DMK said:
I'm really happy with my Suppressor Ready CZ P10C. So far I've only fired it suppressed and has been great. I'm using a CGS Kraken with Speer Lawman and CCI Blazer 147gr. I sent the slide out to Primary Machine to have them mill an RMR slide cut and I mounted a Holosun 507C.

The P10C impressed me so much, I also bought a suppressor Ready P07 and mounted an MRDS on it as well.

By strange luck I found a local gun shop that has a very clean looking used suppressor ready P-07 for $450. I kind of like the idea of having a compact 9mm suppressor host. I already have a full size polymer FNX45T so a smaller 9mm would fill a niche. Once of the things i've become aware of is the fact there is some smoking deals online for suppressor ready CZ's but many of the deals are older models that do not have the tall suppressor sights. I almost unknowingly bought a CZ P-09 online for super cheap, but didn't realize at first it had low profile sights !

Back