CZ 920

Bake

Saw this shotgun, for the first time, today. Looks (very) good, and it fits like a glove.

Any insights?

Will be using it for Skeet (8 boxes a week) & maybe Sporting Clays (5 boxes a week)

Last edited:
With superb balance and an average weight of 6.4 lbs, the 920 is well-suited to the pursuit of both birds and clays.

That weight is NOT something you want for a lot of clay target shooting - you would be better off with a gun about 2# heavier, otherwise the recoil is going to become bothersome.

IIRC, this gun is made in Turkey; depending on WHICH Turkish maker may or may not be an issue

If you want a semi for skeet and sporting, look for a used Beretta 390 or 391 in your budget range

Bake, there's a complete sub-forum here on Huglu shotguns...a good place to do your research (and for any other brands you may be interested in).

http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/index.php

I have a CZ712, I bought to shoot occasionally. I have had no problems through the first couple hundred rounds...not much I know but that's about the limit of my shotgunning. For those talking them down, I'd be interested to hear some details on what you think is "sub-standard" about them.

Last edited:
Back