Cz 75

I'm just starting in IDPA and the CZ is what I'm using. I've heard of several others on the CZ forum who also use this pistol. As far as my limited experience goes, it seems a good choice as it is an accurate, dependable gun. Just my .02

USPSA, TOO

SEE many, including Springfield/Tanfoglio clones, in "Standard" and "Exotic" classes.

I use Witnesses in both Limited and Open Class (and CZ mags are the BEST).
A perfect choice, either 9 or 40.

Just type cz.com into your address window, you'll find it, the actual address is a long ez board thing. Or, go to czusa.com and find the link there.

I used a CZ75 9mm for a while in IDPA, but eventually switched back to my Glocks. The reason was that the CZ was so tight a gun that after about 250 rounds it would start jamming up due to powder residue and such. This wasn't a problem in matches (it arose during day-long shooting classes), but it made me nervous. I can't say this is true for all CZs, and otherwise it was a dynamite gun--my most accurate by far. Maybe I should have worked on it some, but mechanics isn't my forte.

Cheers,
AndyP

Another question, on CZ's website they advertise that the single action has a free falling magazine, does that mean the 75B magazine does not fall free.
Thanks

Back