CZ 75 SA??

DennisE

Are these Single Action only CZ 75 in any stores yet? If so, anyone bought/shot one? Impressions? Thanks, Dennis

The current month's Handguns magazine has a full review and test. They RAVE about the gun.

The author apparently bought his, and had a trigger job done. (Said the trigger from the factory wasn't very good.)

For the test, he shot one 1/2" group at 25 yards, and many sub-1" groups.

He liked the gun. And this was the production ($457 retail) SA, not some tweaked, factory elite model.

I've had a 75B and now have an 85Combat. Great guns.

I haven't seen one for sale yet.

I saw one in a store awhile back in Los Angeles. It was a nice gun but it was like the one in the article, the trigger wasn't that great. My CZ75B military has a better single action trigger.

i have one. it is turning into an exceptional pistol. excellent trigger, great ergonomics. reminds me a lot of my hipower. startling accuracy right out of the box. had to order it through my favorite shop,paid $359 or $369. j&g listed it, didn't have it. bumble bee listed it, didn't have it. distributor told my dealer the one i got was the only one around. couldn't be happier. good luck finding one, excellent buy, very under rated gun. i think their prices are sure to go up.
kdub

Back