CZ 75 Compact questions

oktagon

I am about to trade my Cobray MD9/11 for CZ 75 compact two tone. (yes, that's right, even trade :)). My question is were do I get original 13 round magazines for the gun?

CZ75 COMPACT

Excellent trade! I recently purchased the compact in duo-tone. Best firearm Ive owned. But, mine did not come with the curved down floor plate magazines that CZ shows in the catalog. It came with the type of mags found the the CZ PCR. No real difference, both function. I just would have prefered the curved floor plate. Call the CZ connection. Best prices around.

jason

By the way, mine did come with night sights which I did not order or pay for so the magazine issue really is NOT a problem.

Oktagon,

If you find some original 13 round magazines for the Compact be sure to let me know. These are rare as hens teeth and quite pricey if found well used. I'd hate to see what new ones are going for.

I've given up and just stick to the Klinton mags for carry. Of course, the 15 round mags for the full size CZ75 will work but they stick out the bottom just a bit.

Joe

Back