CZ 70- 32 ACP

Daddycat

CZ 70 32 ACP/ Question

Anyone familiar with these pistols? AimSurplus has them for sell for $69.99. I'm thinking about buying one, but thought I'd check with you folks first. As usual, any feedback would be appreciated.
Daddycat

Other than that they're a double action semi-auto about the size of a Walther PP, nope, not much, sorry.

I was thinking about getting one, but decided that I wanted another revolver instead.

Daddycat,

Follow the link in my signature line and ask this question over there. Many CZ lovers that might have experience with that model over there.

Joe

Daddycat they jam,dont like silvertips and cant be 100% trusted with hard ball. I had one polished, throated, mags. changed etc. couldnt be trusted. Got a CZ 50 same trouble. Pretty accurate little gun but don't bet your life on it.

CZ70

Unless you want one of these for a collector gun, Save your money ;) They are as they are listed above. Nice guns but very unreliable. I have both the 50 and the 70 and they both operate the same. Have to admit they were nice guns for the price and their age
Hope this helps :)
Happy Shooting:)

I have a CZ50. Essentially the same as the 70. Polished the feed ramp and it feeds Fiocchi JHPs flawlessly. Extremely well made piece. However it is large and heavy for a .32 and has a lousy trigger. Nice collectors item.

If you want a solid little .32 to play with, they're a great value. I have a CZ-50 and the only problem I've had with it is finding good magazines. (Magazines are the problem with the CZ-50 and nearly identical CZ-70.)

But if you're thinking of a small, concealable .32 for self-protection, forget it. Get a Kel-Tec P-32, instead. It'll cost more, but its a much better gun.

The AIM price, which I haven't seen yet, is a VERY GOOD price. (I paid almost $90 for my CZ-50 a year or two ago.)

Back