CZ 600 experience?

Has anyone shot a CZ 600? I'm looking for a .223 and these look interesting.
I have not; though I have several 457's in 22lr and the quality of the barrel's interior finishing is amazing; the best I've ever seen for consumer-grade mass produced barrels, and which look just as good as some of the custom match barrels I've ordered in SS. If the 600 barrels are made the same way (can't see why they wouldn't be) I would expect they shoot just as well.

I own a CZ600 Alpha in 308. Used Cabela points (and it was on sale). I'm very happy with the rifle. I almost bought another when KYGUNCO had them on sale @$400 (i do not need any more firearms). The trigger (very thin) and nice for a hunting rifle. It is easily adjustable to under 2 lbs or over 3 lbs. I have worked up a 150 grain load that shoots under MOA. The only thing i have against the CZ 600 Alpha is the price of magazines. $65 from CZ . Mag warehouse sells the magazines at a reasonable price (but i've never seen them in stock).

CZ USA can be difficult to deal with and at any given time it seems over half of what they represent is not in stock. That's the biggest weakness in dealing with them that I've had.

My 600 Alpha in ,308 has been a darn good rifle. Shown with SIG Whisley 3 scope and bi pod - don't remember the make.

aS5GRb4.jpg

On the line. No, it did not slip off - I saw it before bad things happened.

zHxuNTu.jpg

Results.

SyC8htU.jpg

uLaLoPw.jpg

Obt4RMk.jpg

Ddoa4Is.jpg

vfK8lRJ.jpg

Funny thing is, bolt actions really aren't my go-to schtick, so this rifle has sat in the safe for well over a year doing nothing. Shame.

I have a 600 Lux in 30-06. Very high quality rifle and I love it. I think it's the only rifle I own that I didn't need to replace the stock trigger.

Back