cz 527 223

14cm

anybody shoot one, i just picked up a ultralite varmiter. 52 gr ultramax it will flat out shoot.

I have the CZ 527 American left hand in .223. The gun makes 1-1.25" five shot groups at 100 meters using almost any 55 grain bullet. With the 55 grain Sierra GameKing HP it makes groups five shot groups that average .75".

I've got a 527 American with a 1-12 twist that will shoot 0.375" five shot groups at 100 yards with 55 grain Nosler ballistic tips.

Eugene

Mine is the LUX version and it is a real shooter. I can routinely get 5 shots touching at 100. This is all I can do no matter what the rifle, as I am not that good a shot anymore.

Another 527 American owner. 1-12 twist, backwards safety and it gets 3/8 in at 100 with factory Win 45 grain varmint loads. Haven't reloaded for it yet.

I have two- the plain Varmint Model and the American, and both in .223Rem. Fantastic rifles- wouldn't trade either one for ANYTHING.

I own a 527 American in .223

It's my number one ranch rifle.

It's is HANDS DOWN the best light weight walking varmint rifle made! PERIOD

They regularly shoot very well ........ you may experience load preference changes as you break in your copy. Big changes.

Ammo it prefers now may go out of style and even come back in.

Make sure your barrel is full floated and if you are brave, read the trigger info closely and set up your trigger ........ but BE CAREFUL!

As light as they are, they are not bench rifles but for what I bought mine for they are the "cats back side"!!!!!

Three 44s

I've got the CZ 527 Carbine in .223 and it never fails to amaze me. The rifle is short, light weight, and very accurate. I shoot it with the iron sights alot but most recently put a Bushnell banner 3-9x40 scope on it. It is by far my favorite rifle.

Back