CZ-52 modifications

beemerb

I am planning to buy a CZ 52 in the very near future as a compainon piece to a spainish destroyer carbine George is building for me.Has anyone here done any modifications on one and if so,what and what was the result?
I have polished out the trigger system on one and plan on doing that but would like to do a little more than just a polish job.Might experment with springs for one thing.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thaks

------------------
Bob--- Age and deceit will overcome youth and speed.
I'm old and deceitful.

Beemerb, I haven't done anything with the CZ-52 but just thought I'd tell you that the reamer for yours should be here today or tomorrow so it will be ready for testing this week. I haven't got the ammo you sent yet but it will probably get here about the same time as the reamer. George

Thanks George;
By the way I sent extra ammo along.What you don't use out on the shelf for the next project.Did you get the rest of the money as yet?

Ken;
Thank you much.Been over and asked some guestions and will see what happens.

------------------
Bob--- Age and deceit will overcome youth and speed.
I'm old and deceitful.

Curio & relics group(c&r f-f-l@shelfspace..com)has a lot of devoted CZ52 users. try also Mark Kubes at Mark Kubes Guns in Largo Fl.(surplusfirearms.com) and Dennis Kroh at Empire arms.com who works out of Ormond Beach Fl. Both are full of info on these pistols. I reload cast bullets and have a pretty good "loudenboomer"-imitation of the surplus CZ52 ammo that with modern components isnt corrosive, is more reliable, and is low cost since I cast the bullets.Except for trigger and sight mods. the gun is so good and accurate that little needs to be done to it after you put a modern (not issue cast steel) firing pin in it. Dry firing issue firing pins breaks the tip off. Yodar

I think that the CZ52 is one of the most fun guns to shoot I have.

If you can shoot over a body of water, you will see what a long range pistol it is.

They are cheap again right now.

Some ammo is down around 10 cents again.

Back