CZ 457 Jaguar

Boilerjack22

At about 1 pm, I got a call from the LGS, another rifle on my wish list had arrived at the store, after the length of time, was I still interested. I said I’d be down to look, as usual, I could not say no, so I came home with a new CZ 457 Jaguar. I think the name carved in the side is a bit cheesy, but it is what it is. I was surprised the 10 shot mag is steel, not the usual polymer. So the next range outing will be the Jaguar and the Bergara B14R.

Attachments

• 4E820E0B-CC2D-487E-8360-F306622CA066.jpeg
    4E820E0B-CC2D-487E-8360-F306622CA066.jpeg
    116.8 KB · Views: 45
I have one and love it--shoots great. I did put a new chassis on--but you really don't need to. The CZ manufacturing is impeccable IMO.

I have one. I have enjoyed it greatly. Looking forward to receiving my suppressor to see how it works with this rifle. I have tried numerous brands of 22 to look at groups at 50 yards. I really have had good groups with cheap 22 Blazer. I'm sure there is other great brands too.

My jaguar shoots best with RWS R50--both accuracy and consistency--by a significant margin over all the other ammos out there including the match ely's. Unfortunately, it's also the most expensive, but everyone with a jaguar should at least try one box.;) My jaguar also ended up on a KRG chassis.

Back