CZ 110

LonghornBob

Inactive
Has anyone heard the word on the importation of the new CZ110 http://www.czub.cz/PISTOLa.HTM? I am considering a CZ PCR, but might wait if the CZ-110 is imminent. The PCR will (reportedly) take a .22 conversion kit... but the 100/110 would be high on my list.

I turn 21 in two weeks... its funny how I can (and did) build an AR-15 on my coffee table, but I have to wait till I can legally get liqoured up before I can buy a pistol. I even feel somehow criminal for walking slowly past the tables with handguns at gunshows.

-Bob

LB:
I e-mailed CZ USA about the 110 but I haven't gotten a reply yet. If the trigger has been improved It'll be on my wish list. I had one of the 100s and someone described the trigger as "Trying to drag a piano over gravel." Good analogy. I sold it unfired because of that.

Aside from the trigger, it was a great design. Great feel, size, shape, et al. When I hear from CZ, I'll pst it here.

hope it becomes available.ive always liked the cz-100 but herd the trigger sucks.the cz 110 sounds very interesting.

CZ Update

I emailed them and got this reply. CZ USA has a history of short replies, this is the closest I've seen them to friendly.

>Call me in Jan. 2001 I may know by then
>
>CZ-USA

PCR! PCR!

After ending Friday's range session with the PCR in my hand and the target missing the entire x ring due to repeated strikes of a brass jacketed .355 caliber lead ball. I have to say get the PCR!

Back