CZ 100 What do ya think

sox

would you buy one again? Can the horrendus trigger be mastered/remedied? It feels great. Help.

If CZ ever decides to bring us the -110, the trigger mechanisms are supposed to be interchangeable.

I'll say it again; it would be incredibly stupid to not bring the CZ-110 to the USA.

I have dry fired a CZ100 about 3 times, so don't take all that much from this reply, but I did not find the trigger to be nearly as bad as the S&W Sigma or say the AMT Back-Up pistols.

Could the trigger have been better? You betcha. Was it horrible? Not as bad as I have noted. Would I buy one? Well they are listing at about the same price as the Steyr M series and that *has* a better trigger! ;)

For the price, the 100 is far from a terrible pistol.

Derek

If you buy a CZ 100..

Make darn sure you buy the 9X19!!! The serrated trigger is fine for the "nine", but in .40S&W it will tear your trigger finger up something fierce! Just some advice from someone who has been there. As to the 110, unfortunately Mike says there are NO plans to market it in the U.S. Nor whas it ever thier intention. Take that for what it's worth.
PP

Back