Custom Rifle Project

Isreali Military Industries actually makes a rifle build on the desert eagle pattern that may be what your looking for. This rifle is for LE Only.
If your wanting a conventional rifle that works off those mags specifically - Although I cant fathom the necessity... Look fo ra company that has the ability to mill anything they want.
First name that comes to mind for that is McMillan. McBros actually. THey could do it if you could convince them its worth doing.
Other than that - I would look for other rifle option out there that go tthe same balistic abilities. In that case - I would look towards Marlin Rifles.

------------------
I mean, if I went around saying I was an Emperor because some
moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, people would put me away!

I recently built a rifle in 45 WinMag on a MAS 36 bolt rifle. It is fed with M1 Carbine mags. Maybe you could do something similar. Just a thought...

------------------
Kurt V. Wala
Kurt's Kustom Firearms
www.kurtkustom.qpg.com/

Just as an idea, check out a picture of the WWII DeLisle Carbine. It was a suppressed Lee-Enfield in .45 that took 1911 mags. I wouldn't think that it would be to hard to change an Ishipore over to .50. You would need a new barrel, and bolt face, I'm not sure if the action is wide enough though, having never used a .50AE. The mag could be replaced with a machined part that worked as a mag well for the desert eagle. It would be pricey but I bet you could find a smith who would take it on.

Back