Custom Rifle maker Duke Price

batuexx

Inactive
Does anyone have information on a custom rifle maker by the name of Duke Price? Any information would be appreciated.

Duke Price

From what I understand they were two smiths, one Duke and the other Price, here in Shreveport. Both dead. I have one of their Custom 98's in 30/06. Also would like more info. Sorry I couldn't offer more.

duke price rifle

I came across a 6mm duke price rifle with aziess 3x9 conquest scope. The owner wants $1300 for it. Do you know what it might be worth or where I can go to find out values?

Duke/Price Custom Rifles

The Duke/Price Rifles were made by Cal Duke and Jack Price at the (Arms Center) in Shreveport, LA. (1960 -1970s ?) They would build what you wanted and paid for. I believe both were former US Marines and their rifles were unique, well made and extremely accurate. If you happen to have a rifle stocked with screwbean mesquite, in 6mm/284 it was probably by Jack Price. They are functional works of art and should be passed down. A value on the rifles would be hard to place. Mine are not for sale and I still hunt with them.

Back