custom molded ear plugs?

Gromit

Does anyone know where I can get custom molded ear plugs? Preferably near the Philadelphia, PA area. I've heard that at some gunshows there are guys making it there for under 50 bucks, but I always work weekends and can't get to any shows. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

I have heard good reports on ESPA products. However, they are a lot more expensive than $50. There is a dealer in Philly. You can look up audiolologists in the Yellow Pages and almost all of them will be able to supply custom molded ear protection.

custom molded earplugs

i don't know if it is just me or what but i've had them made at gunshows/trapshoots/audiologists and for my money the best ones you can get are the little yellow barrel shaped ones. the only time i wear the fitted jobs is if i can't find any yellow ones. it seems when i put my head on the stock they just don't work...Just my two cents worth...Dick

Almost any hearing aid center can make custom ear molds and plugs for you. They usually have a wide selection of companies to choose from. I got mine last year for $70.
Here's a link to one company and they also have a "Find a Provider" link as well. This should get you started:

EARinc

Back