Curious

Sidearmor

I recently registered with TFL and was curious about something. I noticed that some people are listed as members under their name and some as senior members. How is the distinction made?

Thanks in advance.

------------------
www.sidearmor.net

Precision Crafted
Kydex Holsters

I asked the very same question when I joined, you are a member now after 15 posts then you become a senior member

hope this helps

After 200 posts you become "An Old Fart"...

:D

------------------
Every man Dies.
Not Every Man Truely Lives...

FREEDOM!

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

SA-
Welcome to The Firing Line. 15 posts and you're a "Senior Member". We were thinking about making everyone a "Comrade", but Kodiac threatened to rip both of my arms out of the sockets (much like Chewbacca). ;)

You'll be there in no time.
Rich

[This message has been edited by Rich Lucibella (edited July 05, 1999).]

Kodiac, How is it after over 1000 post you get to become a senior member after being an old fart? Hank, "Crusty Old Fart"

chew.gif

:)

------------------
Every man Dies.

FREEDOM!

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

Searched for almost a full 4 minutes to find that perticulat image - Undoubtedly the best image combining the gun theme with the Chewbacca accusation.

Hey - I am a Nice Guy! Just dont piss me off... :)

------------------
Every man Dies.

FREEDOM!

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

Those of you that don't know the Sidearmor line of holsters and have Glocks should definitely check them out. Just DON'T request stuff they don't sell! :) :)

Hi Sidearmor. Good to see ya here too.

[This message has been edited by joegerardi (edited July 07, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by joegerardi (edited July 07, 1999).]

What Joe is alluding to is that he wanted a Forward Cant OWB (which we hadn't designed yet) and hounded me every day for a month until we made him one. We have now added a new holster model to our line thanks to Joe. We kidded around about calling it "Joe's Holster" but then of course he would want a cut. :) :)

------------------
www.sidearmor.net

Precision Crafted
Kydex Holsters

Back