Curios and Relics

P35p

How many here that collect curios and relics collect period items for your relics?

I actually started out with helmets and as I got old enough I started adding side arms, photo albums, swords and you name it. My daughter will have one hell of a mess to sort through someday. She had to stay in my house about a week when I had cancer surgery in 2015. She told me "dad, all that old stuff in your house gives me the creeps"!

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_4640s.jpg
    IMG_4640s.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 135
Nice pic. I used to collect WW2 militaria and had a blast with it. Finally decided to sell most of it because it took up way too much room in my house. I had over 60 helmets in the collection and a complete mint Hawley liner.

Nice pic. I used to collect WW2 militaria and had a blast with it. Finally decided to sell most of it because it took up way too much room in my house. I had over 60 helmets in the collection and a complete mint Hawley liner.

Nice.

I probably have about 50 helmets total with about 40 of them being German WWII and the rest are mostly US WWII. I've collected mine over the years and have a couple that I've owned most of my life obtaining them when I was young. The prices on the helmets has gone crazy in the last 5 years.

The bulk of my WWII collection is Lugers, High Powers, VISs, P38s and 1911s. My username of course is the model number of the Polish made Radom or VIS. The VIS looks like a cross between a 1911 and a High Power. It feels identical to shooting a 9mm 1911 right down to the hand grip.

attachment.php

Attachments

• MAX_920499999s.jpg
    MAX_920499999s.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 78
Back