Curio & Relic Firearms and Accessories Thread

MagnumWill

I think it's time that we show off some of the antiques and collectibles that all of us have accrued from times past. I will start off with my beloved Mosin Nagant PU converted sniper, 91/30 circa 1943.

IMG_1172.jpg

A repro Accumounts scope and mount, with the bolt conversion from Buymilsurp. looks beautiful, and can hold 2-3 MOA currently with surplus ammo.

IMG_1167.jpg

IMG_1169.jpg

And here's my other one, a 1934 Tula hex receiver with a post-war laminate stock, which is a TGI import (NOT CAI :cool:). The pic does not do it justice, i will take more once it gets light again.

TheTula1.jpg

So that's my lowly contribution to the list, but I would love to see what everyone else has in store!

I think you didn't get any replies bc we might be confused on what this thread is about.

You picture a mosin with an accessory, but the accessories are repro. Do you want to see things like holsters, fighting knives, bayonets, and other accessories for firearms? Military stuff? Let us know. I have pics I can post.

You've got the right idea, anything that's C&R and any of its accessories from that time period- I just don't really have any good ones yet :). And I know it's a repro, but the rifles are C&R.

Back