CSPAN coverage

Don P

Today I caught Giuliani speaking to the NRA in D.C. I see it as he is speaking with a forked toung. He did admit going after the manufacture's and stated he DO NOT like the direction the lawsuits are going in now. DUH, alittle late isn't it? He kept going on about the 2nd amendment being a personal right and not being up for interpitation. Period. Gave me the impression he was telling all what he thought they wanted to hear.:barf:

Do people like him think we're stupid? He must think we all have a memory of about 5 minutes. Not like all the anti-gun things he said aren't archived.

Do people like him think we're stupid? He must think we all have a memory of about 5 minutes.
And when addressing a large section of the public about constitutional matters, he's exactly right. Look at who voted for him, the same people who put Hitlary in office their senator.

He did admit going after the manufacture's and stated he DO NOT like the direction the lawsuits are going in now.

An arsonist who apologizes for the fire getting out of control is still the one who set the fire.

Back