CSG on the Pager Pal holster

ruger357

I'm interested on any website that has these holsters for my 950. Thanks

[This message has been edited by ruger357 (edited August 01, 2000).]

I found mine advertised in the NRA mag but all the gun mags seem to have ads for them. Remarkable well-designed IMO. About $50-55 shipped.

You can find the comapny at: http://www.pagerpal.com

[This message has been edited by CSG (edited August 02, 2000).]

Did not find Keltec P32 in Pager Pal weapons list. Does anyone know if it requires Mini or Small?

Ossi

I have a mini-size PagerPal for my P32.

The back of the gun (where the serial number is) sticks up slightly and can show.

I may open up the bottom of the holster to see if I can get the P32 to seat deeper.

Just wanted to butt in here with a side question:
Am I wrong, or does it always take two hands to draw the gun with one of these? (I've never seen it done one-handed, even by the guy selling them at the shows).

The way the inventor demo'ed it was like this: His right thumb hooked the waistband of his shorts, pulling it forward. Almost simultaneously, his left hand pulled up the holster, freeing it from his waist. As soon as it was clear, he hooked his right thumb behind the left grip panel and pulled the gun free from the rig, wrapping his other fingers around it in a firing grip.

I must have sen the same demo; very slick, smooth, fast. The audience was transfixed. It's just that sometimes I might need to draw with one hand, and with this rig I'm pretty sure you can't.

Excellent concealment and security, though.

Back