Crowley BP target rifle??????

Gr8lite

Inactive
Has anyone here ever heard of these? I viewed a couple tonight at a gun shop. Very interesting , Great set of redfield target sights! The gun was an underhammer with a more conventional trigger assy.
Might someone here know about these neat guns? Thanks to all who can help!!

Ok small bit of new info. I was told that Crowley was located in or around New Bedford Mass. These particular guns were made in 1976. I am told that the maker is now passed away. Any Mass gunners here ??

Thanks Again!

Crowley info

Hi, FWIW, I believe I am one of the sons of Bill Crowley who may have made those rifles. We grew up in Sharon, Mass where my father made most of his guns, primarily muzzleloaders. He then moved on to single shot breech loading rifles. Most of the guns he made were made in Sharon - I mean everything but the sights. He had a combination barrel drilling/scrape rifling machine (homebuilt) and a button rifling machine ( homebuilt also). He eventually retired to Palermo ME in the mid 80s. I am not sure of the guns that were seen in the gun shops - any piccys?

I sent him an email & PM alerting him about the new post because these posts go back to February. ;)
To send someone an email or a PM, just click on their name and then click on the tab to write and send it. :)

Back