Crossfire Rifle

Bushwhacker

Can anyone tell me anything about the 12ga/.223 Crossfire rifle?
Does Crossfire have a web site?
TIA

------------------
Tiro per divertimento, tiro per la sopravvivenza

I got to see one of these today at Impact Guns in Ogden Ut. Great Idea, lousy implementation. Basically I thought that it sucked.

It is not user friendly at all. The .223 barrel is exposed, and we all know how hot you can get those. If your hand slips off the pump I feel very sorry for you. (Insert sizzling noises here). The button that allows you to switch from shotgun to rifle was dang near impossible to manipulate. The rifle and shotgun both work via the pump, however there is only one operating rod on the left side. I believe that went out back with the original Mossbergs (in fact my wife broke the op rod on hers about six months ago). I have operated a lot of different guns, but for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to release the pump, the guy behind the counter couldn't either. (this is a real gun store filled with hard core gun nuts, not Garts sports or anything). I gave up playing with it after a few minutes. Also it was $1,500.

I believe that a pump 12 gauge connected with a semi-auto .223 is a brilliant idea. So I think the Crossfire could be a really good gun with some changes. Keep in mind that I just looked at it, I didn't get to actually shoot it.

Back