Crossbreed IWB wearing a white uniform shirt?

Oldjarhead

This may be a strange question, but here goes. I wear a white Security uniform shirt at my work. I can legally carry, but only concealed. So far I nave been carrying a pocket size Kahr PM 9 with a 7/1 round mag, and one spare mag of 6 rounds. To me this seems extremely limiting. I own a larger pistols that can hold many more rounds, but with a tucked in white uniform shirt, even with a crossbreed IWB supertuck or minituck, my larger blue carbon steel gun will be too visible under a tucked in white uniform shirt. The only solution I can think of, is to wear a second white T shirt, over the pistol to help with preventing visibility. Anyone else had an issue similar to this? Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks.:(

You could model your setup in front of friends, co-workers, supervisors, family, the mirror; try the wal-mart walk, etc.

Just spray paint the gun and holster white.... Simple fix...:D

sorry the devil made me do it.

On a more serious note silver gun/white grips would be less visible,

What type of pants are you required to wear? Some of the tactical designs actually have multiple pockets and one of them might work to safely conceal a larger handgun.

Back