Crimson Trace laser grips

cw308

First time I ever used laser grips . They came with a carry pistol , A Colt New Agent in 45acp , I found them a pleasure to shoot with . I just ordered a second pair to install on my Colt 70 Series MK lV 45 ACP Government , when shooting at a set distance and adjusting the laser to shoot in line with your sights , you can tell all your faults . Makes for a great aid , would highly recommend them for new shooters .

I have them on 4 guns now. My First laser was a Smith and Wesson BG-38. It had a laser that had to be turned on with a switch. It was lined up with the barrel. The gun wore out in a few hundred rounds. I traded it for a true j frame 637. Great little gun,but I missed the laser, so I bought the CT grips to fit it. Now it was a GREAT carry gun.

Next I found a used set for my LW Officers ACP. Put them on and now I can shoot better. I bought my wife a Kimber Micro Carry with the laser grips as OE. I bought my self a Micro 9 with the OE laser grips.

I can shoot better with them than with the Irons. I am almost 60 and the sights got blurry a while ago.

I have had the Kimber Micro 9 a year or two. The grips quit. I put new batteries in and still no Joy. I called CT for an RMA number to get them fixed. They asked a few questions including my address. She said they would ship a new set to me and I had to send the old ones back in the box supplied.

Love them.
David

Dave R
Sorry I haven't answered sooner ,, I haven't shot the 70 series yet with the new CT Grips . The say they are set at 50 feet , what I'm going to do is run the target out until itcrosses the line of sight to see what the set distances is . Should be this Thursday . Hope things are going Well .

Chris

I have CT laser grips on every snubbie I own. They allow me to put shots on target from multiple positions, great for training with a DA revolver, and the sight of a dot on a bad guys chest just might save you the cost of a lawyer.

gstrom
I only have them on my two Colt 1911's 3" New Agent & 5" Government . I haven't put them on my S&W 2" & 3" revolvers yet , seems none of them have the same frame size , would have made things cheaper for sure . Be Safe out there .

Chris

Back