Crazy (and tasty?) thought...

Stormson

Ok.. so I have been thinking allot about snake shot lately... There is a nest of copperheads at the trailer my ol' lady owns...

Walking through the kitchen, thinking about it, I passed the popcorn jar... Can you guess whats coming next?

Have to wonder... if anybody anywhere ever tried popping pop corn with their BP guns???

See? THIS is what happens when i am stuck at the house by myself...:eek: :D

Wadda' asking us for?
Grab another beer and give it a try.
Might want to do it outside, if you don't want to be living alone permanently.

Go shoot the snakes and cook them. serve them on a bed of popcorn. You may invent a new SW cuisine.

LOL.. Yup! Little bit a hot sauce and we're in business!

Wadda' asking us for?
Grab another beer and give it a try.

LOL.... Nah.. You dont understand man... This is the kinda stuff I think about, when im NOT drinking! :eek: :D

Last edited:
You know . . . as "off the wall" as this may sound, I think it would be interesting to try popcorn in a ML shotgun (un popped of course) and see what the results would be and how it would pattern at various distances. With the price of shot, it could offer a decent alternative for "up close critter killing". Craizier things have been tried . . . . :D:eek:

we used to put pop corn in our guns back when we could shoot them up in the air in parades .
You might be surprised at what happens .

Used loads of rock salt and rice to chase the neighbor's cows back over his fence. That was 50 years ago, but I bet they are still running.
A friend and I each had muzzle loading SxS that we squirrel on horseback with.

Back